Thursday 21 October 2010

Oh yeah!

Bonjour lads!

A quicker update this week...not i have alot to tell you about i just like my own self promotion :)

Tuesday was another no-go getting into school, and  I had a training day today soooo it has been a week since i've been in school! Lots could've happened in that time, though i severely doubt it! The training day today was all about techniques to promote active learning and not have the kids bored in your lesson. All sorts of games ensued, which were fun for the first 13 seconds! Was sitting throughout thinking "how the feck do i apply this to MY kids?!" The lads of Lille who look like they'd stab you if you suggested any sort of interacttive game! Sound, aye?

Anyway, pretty shattered today and got another early start tomorrow :( I do have some positives though as Chris will be here in approx 42 hours (who's counting?) and a delightful erasmus e-mail means some money will be coming my way! Yay!!

Anyway, quite possibly the last update before my man arrives, and Toussaint will be fairly uneventful so don't miss me too much! Special mention to Sara Senga Webster, who wanted me to mention her in my blog! I'm pretty much a hero/icon/idol of hers, so this will be like Christmas come early! Hope i havent damaged her too much with my sarcastic abuse of France, and that she follows my lead in making the world a better place, by gracing it with our presence! Miss you lots munchkin! <3

A bientot, and some love!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment